Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I know, but everything around this house is smarter than what other VH managers come up with. This has George's signature in it.

Look at bedroom naming: Green BR and Red BR with color bed sheets. 

I highly doubt Elise can do something like this. 

I think it's a george apartment also because there is no cameras tank on tripod 😄 there is only alex/lina continue use and recycle  old cameras on tripod for their new apartments

• Like 1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I think it is Georges place now too. Only strange thing is George never missed an opening party of one of his places...

He probably tried to avoid the intimate moments that these gentlemen have with the girls.

28 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think it's a george apartment also because there is no cameras tank on tripod 😄 there is only alex/lina continue use and recycle  old cameras on tripod for their new apartments

The house that Elise controls doesn't have tripods and neither seems to have the tubular old cams. the ones that are visible are equal to these ones (and many of the other houses)

Just now, Sparkles said:

The house that Elise controls doesn't have tripods and neither seems to have the tubular old cams. the ones that are visible are equal to this ones (and many of the other houses)

So for now I believe it's an Elise solo project