B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know about you all, but I am convinced that The Most Magnificent Memroable Mila and Dangerous Dazzling Delightful Diane would be awful hard to beat in one of those really intense bedtime session together. Both are extremely sexual, believe in true seduction, and they both like to work themselves up slowly to a satisfying orgasm. That could be one for the record books Ladies and Gents. 

See the source image

yes it would. but mila would not have that long to stay in b4 before. she would have to leave to be go. where she is at 4 or 5 nights and days a week....

2 minutes ago, pat dupon said:

je pense que oski mila et elvira nous ont fait passer de superbe soirées et les abonnes vont en redemander donc RLC a calmer le jeu

Especially Mila and Elvira were awesome together, now that Elvira moved away from Mila thanks to Bea, there is nothing to see anymore. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Seems im the only one who likes Bea? Sexy little body.

No, certanly not! I've loved her from the beginning, myself and @vlkvlk111 used to be the most active Bea fan posters on here during her first stay. But I suspect that some people might have stopped posting such things on here, as it would only stir up alot of negativity. She also seems to have alot more fans over at RLCF.

BEATRIIIICCEE 😘 and DIANE 😘

Il y a 7 heures, bud2966 a dit :

no it was when mila choose to stay over at b1. where she and sera could stay out night after night. 

All thanks to RLC who decided to keep the prude...

Mila is now led by the money she could earn outside instead of inside the house.