B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

Guest hacıvat

there were very young girls at this apartment 2 months ago. I've seen them grow old very quickly today and I'm very sorry. what happened to them? because of global warming.?

7 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Since i am a new subscriber, i am asking the old members...Mila did the same job during her first visit and she was missing so often from B4?

No she did not, she did go out a few times with the other girls to party, but mostly she was a loner. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Since i am a new subscriber, i am asking the old members...Mila did the same job during her first visit and she was missing so often from B4?

No, I don't think so..Sera seems to be responsible for them working this time around...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

no and she didnt start this time till .she started to go over to b1.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No she did not, she did go out a few times with the other girls to party, but mostly she was a loner. 

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, I don't think so..Sera seems to be responsible for them working this time around...

So...i am unlucky....i choose a wrong period to subscribe to RLC....thanks to Sera😡