R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

there are rumors since opening of kkk, that the apartment is owned by kristy and kami and not by rlc. only the cams are from rlc. it exists an old advertising where rlc is looking for people who allow to install cams in their rooms. if this is true maybe kristy cant pay anylonger for this apartment alone and have to leave too against her will..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbx476 said:

there are rumors since opening of kkk, that the apartment is owned by kristy and kami and not by rlc. only the cams are from rlc. it exists an old advertising where rlc is looking for people who allow to install cams in their rooms. if this is true maybe kristy cant pay anylonger for this apartment alone and have to leave too against her will..

Very interesting, but Kristy still haven't been labeled "left the project". If you are correct, Kristy should find new roommates to share rent, and

apply RLC for continuation of the deal.

32 minutes ago, northguy said:

Glimpse of hope. RLC updates says Kamila and Kaley left the project. NOT KRISTY (yet).

I think the apartment will returns with kristy and two other mysterious girl, I just hope they will change some old cameras and maybe with new positions specially in kristy bedroom

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

I think the apartment will returns with kristy and two other mysterious girl, I just hope they will change some old cameras and maybe with new positions specially in kristy bedroom

If the apartment is staying they will be replacing the cameras most of them are as old as the hills as i was only looking at Camera 1 yesterday and saw how blurring and bad it is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If the apartment is staying they will be replacing the cameras most of them are as old as the hills as i was only looking at Camera 1 yesterday and saw how blurring and bad it is.

yes I hope they will change a large part of the cameras because the video quality in this apartment is not very good (blurry or pixelated), need a big refresh ! this is the moment to do this

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

That would be good but looking from last old houses(the ones that now have Emma&Julio or Martina&Alberto)probably the old cams will stay,but maybe an couple new extra cams could be puted.Think they will just put  new sheets in beds,take out the kristmas three,maybe put one or other new fourniture and one new cam,maybe two.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

I love the optimism here, trying to kill the goodbye songs.

there is only kamila and kaley left the project, I have no doubt this apartment will returns with kristy and two other girls with her,

I think rlc prefered to put the apartment offline the time to refresh this place

• Like 1