R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not their apartment, and Kami stays up late and sleeps into the afternoon. 

That as well is another reason for the falling out, Kristy lives a very normal life, and Kami did not. You are right there were times she never really got out of bed except to bathe and answer the door to get her take out.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

That as well is another reason for the falling out, Kristy lives a very normal life, and Kami did not. You are right there were times she never really got out of bed except to bathe and answer the door to get her take out.

After your very complimentary good-bye to Kami now  back to your nasty behavior towards Kami?  I knew your big beautiful compliment was a self-serving lie. 

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

After your very complimentary good-bye to Kami now  back to your nasty behavior towards Kami?  I knew your big beautiful compliment was a self-serving lie. 

No I am not, tell everyone that what I just posted is not the truth. It has been stated on many numerous posts about her being depressed and never getting out bed. Take your blinders off OK. Kami left of her own choosing, she was not forced out by anyone but her own decision to leave and move on with her life. You should really grow up and accept that everything changes and quit bashing all of the other posters who don't agree with you, and quit bashing Kristy because Kami left the project. You are acting like a child who has his candy taken away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No I am not, tell everyone that what I just posted is not the truth. It has stated on many numerous posts about her being depressed and never getting out bed. Take your blinders off OK.

The way you said it was a put down. And everyone who reads the comment will see it that way.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The way you said it was a put down. And everyone who reads the comment will see it that way.

People understand what they want to understand, like you for example 

criticize a person does not necessarily mean we hate that person, It's even rather the opposite

we can also love a person while remaining objective in relation to what they can do

Yes Kamila is superb, she has a smile to crack men, a body of dreams but yet it seems she have a character not necessarily easy, however I still love this person who is ultimately as imperfect as me 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

People understand what they want to understand, like you for example 

criticize a person does not necessarily mean we hate that person, It's even rather the opposite

we can also love a person while remaining objective in relation to what they can do

Yes Kamila is superb, she has a smile to crack men, a body of dreams but yet it seems she have a character not necessarily easy, however I still love this person who is ultimately as imperfect as me 😉

And you understand what you want to understand.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wait awhile. Cum shots to the face was not her style either.

Can you put that in the real context please? she is with her boyfriend and discovers a new sexuality with him, is it really bad? 😏
When Egor smashed Kamila like a big bitch (sorry for the term), were you there again so critical? without wanting to be mean Kamila really love that, like what Kristy does now with her new guy
But it is true that in your eyes, Kamila remains innocent and perfect, that's why she was back with an American guy for only a good fuck 😏

• Like 2