R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can you put that in the real context please? she is with her boyfriend and discovers a new sexuality with him, is it really bad? 😏
When Egor smashed Kamila like a big bitch (sorry for the term), were you there again so critical? without wanting to be mean Kamila really love that, like what Kristy does now with her new guy
But it is true that in your eyes, Kamila remains innocent and perfect, that's why she was back with an American guy for only a good fuck 😏

I tend to agree about Kristy and bf. Before and after sex Kristy appears to have control and it looks rosy. But in sex he seems to push her

all the time out of her previous comfort zone. To some degree she seems to like it, though it also comes through as submissive.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

at least if she keeps it, she will not be late for the month of December 😁

She will need to leave the lights blinking like they do the TV in B-1 so the motion detectors go off and show the presence of someone. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Can you put that in the real context please? she is with her boyfriend and discovers a new sexuality with him, is it really bad? 😏
When Egor smashed Kamila like a big bitch (sorry for the term), were you there again so critical? without wanting to be mean Kamila really love that, like what Kristy does now with her new guy
But it is true that in your eyes, Kamila remains innocent and perfect, that's why she was back with an American guy for only a good fuck 😏

You said masturbating like Leora was not Kristy's style, and I said just wait because taking cum shots to the face was not Kristy's style either, because until recently she did not do that. Like she didn't suck cock either but she does now. I was just trying to say that Kristy is now doing things she would not do before. I said nothing about whether it was good or bad. Although, personally I would never cum on a woman's face because I feel it shows domination and degradation of a woman.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's always fun with you because the problem is always the others
I know you're old, but you have to grow a little

It is impossible for me to have an intelligent conversation with you, because you misinterpret and misunderstand almost everything I say.

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Go back and read my CC comments from the time Kami arrived in Moscow to the present and then tell me I always saw Kami as innocent and perfect.