R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

17 hours ago, firewall said:

the relationship between kristy and kamila was very cold, it was not possible to continue like that,

just one recent example the angels was not authorized to sleep in kami bed that says  everything ! kamila have never accepted the friends of kristy here and it was the beginning of the war between them

Some facts: It was Kristy that taped Kami's door shut so that no one could enter during a party, not Kami.  It was Kristy's drunk friend that kicked the camera in the living room and put it out of commission. It was Kristy's drunk male friends who pissed in the restroom washbasin. It was Kristy's friends who destroyed the camera in the restroom. It was Kristy's friends who caused the apartment to go UM one night because they were fighting and doing drugs in the restroom. It was Kristy's photographer friend who one night  came to the apartment to photograph Kristy and Kami posing for fake lesbian scenes, and then tried to seduce Kristy on the couch. He stayed over that night, sleeping on the couch and in the middle of the night tried to crawl into bed with Kami, but Kami kicked him out of her room and locked the door. So quit presenting Kami as a villain in this apartment.

I just wonder what were the circumstances of Kaley and Kamis' departure? I hope it is because they wanted to leave and not that they were forced out. Kami and Kaley still live in Moscow, so if they are still on good terms with Kristy I hope we see them as visitors to the apartment in the future. :cool: 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just wonder what were the circumstances of Kaley and Kamis' departure? I hope it is because they wanted to leave and not that they were forced out. Kami and Kaley still live in Moscow, so if they are still on good terms with Kristy I hope we see that as visitors to the apartment in the future. :cool: 

Maybe Kaley and Katya, I doubt very much Kami, even though they spoke sparingly in passing and a few times when Kami had friends there, I don't think we will see Kami there again 

6 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Maybe Kaley and Katya, I doubt very much Kami, even though they spoke sparingly in passing and a few times when Kami had friends there, I don't think we will see Kami there again 

If Kami won't return, then Katya definitely will not. Not sure about Kaley. Kami and Katya are from the same hometown.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami won't return, then Katya definitely will not. Not sure about Kaley.

Kristy and Katya were friends they always got along, I don't understand Russian but the way they spoke it seems Kristy was always giving her advise or helping her out in some way. If Katya is going to be pissy towards Kristy for Kami and Kristy riff than that's her loss

• Like 1

C'est l'autoroute du soleil pendant les vancances estivale sur ce topic

Kamila,c'est fini, 
Et dire que c'était l'appartement
de mon premier amour

Encore trop de de pl3ureuzz,continuez a respirer,et passez a autre chose,dans 1 semaine c'est repartit :biggrin:

• Like 1