R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

4 hours ago, jham said:

Kamila and Kaley need to be in the Archived Apartments, Kamila was one of the most loved girls at one time, that has ever been on RLC.

I loved Kayley so much! Maybe Rita rejoins...plus a guest girls every month. That would be a great relaunch!

• Like 1

Bye bye Kam and thanks for your stay in RLC ! That has always been delicious to watch you, your personality and your body ! And congrats for not doing in front of the cams what you didn’t want to do !

Just know that in case you feel like putting some cams inside your new place, I’ll be more than happy to cancel immediatly my RLC subscription and pay the same monthly fee to keep watching you ! And I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one lol…

I’m a true voyeur, I have no fun to watch the stupid shows in Barcelona apartments, I don’t like exhibition, but I certainly enjoyed watching you during the day and spying you while you were sleeping at night a lot !

Ciao Kam and merci pour ton séjour sur RLC ! Je te raconte pas comment j’ai kiffé te mater, toi, ta personnalité et ton joli petit cul !

Sache que s’il te vient l’idée d’installer des caméras dans ton nouveau logement, tu peux compter sur moi pour immédiatement dégager RLC et te reverser le montant de mon abonnement pour prolonger mon plaisir de te mater à oilpé ! Et je suis certain que je ne serais pas le seul…

Je suis un vrai voyeur, je zappe les shows stupides des apparts de Barcelone car je n’aime pas les exhibitionnistes… Mais j’ai toujours pris mon pied à te regarder durant la journée et à t’espionner durant la nuit quand tu pionçais !

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Kristy has vanished from the list. I loved the KKK. Hopefully this apartment will be back with new girls, parties and fun!

It will be back again next week with Kristy RLC told, will see if more girls will join.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There will likely be other girls in place as it's not feasible to keep 1 Girl in a 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment. That's just a waste of time and resources.

I would like to see 3 new girls like Rita and 2 more girls.  We all no how Kristy is she has gone months at a time not doing anything, just in and out 1 or 2 times a week.  She has been doing a lot lately but  I belive there is a reason  behind that.