R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

26 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Yeah and apparently we have to wait a week, my sub. ends March 4, we'll see how this plays out, I'll still have a few days to decide to stay or hit the road

Kamila and Kaley need to be in the Archived Apartments, Kamila was one of the most loved girls at one time, that has ever been on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Yeah and apparently we have to wait a week, my sub. ends March 4, we'll see how this plays out, I'll still have a few days to decide to stay or hit the road

Stay. This will be fun. I've figured it out. It will be only Kristy and Stefan in Kamila's room, the two other rooms will be filled with handcuffs, and the number of viewers will skyrocket. Even the bear will have some.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dbx476 said:

there are rumors since opening of kkk, that the apartment is owned by kristy and kami and not by rlc. only the cams are from rlc. it exists an old advertising where rlc is looking for people who allow to install cams in their rooms. if this is true maybe kristy cant pay anylonger for this apartment alone and have to leave too against her will..

I don't see anyway in hell that Kami and Kristy could afford to buy nor rent this apartment. Where would the money come from?:huh:

Rules for newbies: (written by an experienced newbie)

1. You don't know shit. If you think tenants don't read this thread, the big boys will tell you the truth, they do.

2. Therefore you have to consider anything accordingly, be kind (I didn't know).

3. Noldus is fast. This is easy: Buy a faster computer.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Bleibe. Das wird ein Spaß. Ich habe es herausgefunden. Es werden nur Kristy und Stefan in Kamilas Zimmer sein, die beiden anderen Räume werden mit Handschellen gefüllt und die Anzahl der Zuschauer steigt. Sogar der Bär wird einige haben.

Who is stefan?