B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Unfortunately as long as Sera is around that may not be possible. 

Every time Mila is there Sera is right beside her blocking any chance. :dodgy:

Yea I know Sera is a real bummer man, I have totally given up on Sera ever graduating, and will return to referring to her as the Ice Princess of the Frozen female world.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yea I know Sera is a real bummer man, I have totally given up on Sera ever graduating. and will return to referring to her as the Ice Princess of the Frozen female world.

And it looks like you will be calling her that for at least another 30 days. :dodgy:

3 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday....Mila and Sera are truly hard working girls😉

if so they don't need to be staying in a rlc  apt. they should be paying for their own apt.seeing they are working girls .and not girls on vacation...they are staying in a apartment that does say girls on vacation .not a apt.that says working girls on vacation...🤔  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if so they don't need to be staying in a rlc  apt. they should be paying for their own apt.seeing they are working girls .and not girls on vacation...they are staying in a apartment that does say girls on vacation .not a apt.that says working girls on vacation...🤔  

I agree with you....my guess is that they are working now, so when they leave from RLC they intend to stay in Barcelona since they have found a job to support them, but since RLC does not interfere we can't do nothing about it.

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I agree with you....my guess is that they are working now, so when they leave from RLC they intentd to stay in Barcelona since they have found a job to support them, but since RLC does not interfere we can't do nothing about it.

the day sera and mila started working outside the apt .they should have got they own place. and started paying to stay in Barcelona on their own.. and not use the girls on vacation apt.as a place to only eat sleep and shower. to get ready to go to work for their real jobs..

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

the day sera and mila started working outside the apt .they should have got they own place. and started paying to stay in Barcelona on their own.. and not use the girls on vacation apt.as a place to only eat sleep and shower. to get ready to go to work for their real jobs..

Unfortunately that issue can only be fixed by RLC...and i don't think they are willing to do something about it.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Are we sure they are working all these days and not out to party at the club ?

Sometimes they are leaving with their casual shoes and a backbag and they are coming back also with their casual shoes, but sometimes not...like today.