B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

Noldus

Il y a 3 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Serafima never gets HORNY, that is so strange. It is not normal for a such and incredible young lady. It as if she is a robot or something and not human.

She does but does it off-cam. I already provided the links to where she gotten out her vibrator from.

Her gym bag.

And we are going to see two more months of this shit from her!

All thanks to RealLifeIdiots!

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_16?ts=1551083160&from=share

0925 Angelina started bating

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_10?ts=1551083173&from=share

The prude has been doing nothing for 2 hours before Angelina got started and continues to do nothing after she ended her bate at around 10:33 or so...

Maybe someone needs to smash her phone, perhaps that might change B1 for good.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Angel bating

Do these all-girl apartments have a rule from RLC that each day at least one of them must bate? Do they keep a diary in order to know whose turn it is? Too bad none of them can add anything to their monotonous clit rubbing - Leora is the only one who knows that bating is an hour long erotic, sensual, gradually growing pleasure, for her as well as for us.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Calle a dit :

Do these all-girl apartments have a rule from RLC that each day at least one of them must bate? Do they keep a diary in order to know whose turn it is? Too bad none of them can add anything to their monotonous clit rubbing - Leora is the only one who knows that bating is an hour long erotic, sensual, gradually growing pleasure, for her as well as for us.

Maybe you should watch the girl wearing pink right now in B1 & you will learn to appreciate "monotonous clit rubbing"... 

This girl is totally opposite of what you just mentioned (on cam). It is like watching a Disney movie on rewind.

Thank you Angel..That hour long bate obviously wasn't everyone's cup of tea,  but, IMO, it was beautiful, and not a toy in sight. The cam, angle and light were perfect and you showed you don't have to point directly into the cam for it to be sensual and erotic...Easily your best, my girl...❤️

This is her technique, even away from RLC, and she's great at it and it obviously satisfies her, so why change it just for us...😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe you should watch the girl wearing pink right now in B1 & you will learn to appreciate "monotonous clit rubbing"... 

This girl is totally opposite of what you just mentioned (on cam). It is like watching a Disney movie on rewind.

Yes, I may have missed something as I very seldom watch B1 or B2 because they are boring in my opinion. It is difficult for me to think of bating as a Disney movie on rewind (you really mean backwards and fast?!) What Disney movie do you have in mind? Snow White? Frozen? Little Mermaid? Cinderella?