B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

16 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

In that case why does she act like she wants sex with her? Does she not know what she wants?  Too much to learn.  Maybe this is not the place to find sex in which case I have wasted my money.

Go to B-4 it is about to get pretty steamy over there in 3 different bedrooms 😁😉

Sera has been a waste of the voyeurs time when it comes to true sexuality and seducing the viewers, it is just NOT going to happen with her. For whatever her reasons are, she is just a pretty face with awe inspiring body to die for and that is as far it will ever go with Sera. I have been waiting for 3 month to call her Sensational Seductive Serafima, but so far I can only come up with Serafailure.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Go to B-4 it is about to get pretty steamy over there in 3 different bedrooms 😁😉

Sera has been a waste of the voyeurs time when it comes to true sexuality and seducing the viewers, it is just NOT going to happen with her. For whatever her reasons are, she is just a pretty face with awe inspiring body to die for and that is as far it will ever go with Sera. I have been waiting for 3 month to call her Sensational Seductive Serafima, but so far I can only come up with Serafailure.

B4 is full of self lovers at the moment.  If you like masturbation...have at it :dodgy:

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I did as you suggested but do not know your definition of pretty steamy.  I watched a very pretty Elvira with very dark pussy and wonderful perky tits masturbate sucking her juices off her fingers and that was great but there was nothing in any other room except one woman watching television, one on her stomach playing a game with her phone and one in her room about to fall asleep.  I  go back to Serafima and Ginger and they haven't moved a muscle except they are now both on their cell phones.  Serafima also has nice but a bit saggy tits. 

Elvira is the other one I read was sexually involved with Mila but Mila I found sleeping.  I will give it time and see what develops over the next few weeks.   

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I did as you suggested but do not know your definition of pretty steamy.  I watched a very pretty Elvira with very dark pussy and wonderful perky tits masturbate sucking her juices off her fingers and that was great but there was nothing in any other room except one woman watching television, one on her stomach playing a game with her phone and one in her room about to fall asleep.  I  go back to Serafima and Ginger and they haven't moved a muscle except they are now both on their cell phones.  Serafima also has nice but a bit saggy tits. 

Elvira is the other one I read was sexually involved with Mila but Mila I found sleeping.  I will give it time and see what develops over the next few weeks.   

As is the life of a true voyeur my friend, Some of the couples apartments have outstanding evenings as well, you just have to catch them at the right time and when the mood is right. We also feature another site VHTV it is quite bit harder on the sexual content and it too has quite the following. We also have threads for every voyeur site on the internet today, some allow us to post vids, and caps, some do not like RLC does not allow anyone to post pictures or videos from the paid rooms.