Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it seems that Kira is Emily's sugar daddy.  She provides he food and shelter, and Emily becomes Kira's bitch mistress, does what Kira asks. Kira can fuck whoever she wants, but Emily is not permitted.

Kira is added to my black list. 

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's funny that serena comes here and fuck someone.. in her place nothing :biggrin:

Consider that Alan is so serious when it comes to business and profit sharing. My guess is that Serena and Alan do not have an agreement on profit sharing. That is why Serena does not have any monitory incentive.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

I hope Kira out soon and Emily take over. 

Consider that Alan is so serious when it comes to business and profit sharing. My guess is that Serena and Alan do not have an agreement on profit sharing. That is why Serena does not have any monitory incentive.

looking at the scenario that we have now at this moment someone else is as confused as I am😵😵😵

To me it seems that Kira is Emily's sugar daddy.  She provides he food and shelter, and Emily becomes Kira's bitch mistress, does what Kira asks. Kira can fuck whoever she wants, but Emily is not permitted.

Kira is added to my black list. 

she's already in mine since she joined the project.
everything that demolished between alan / serena / nina happened after she appeared😠

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

everything that demolished between alan / serena / nina happened after she appeared😠

I didn't know that. What did she do?