Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is 🦊y face completely covered in tattoos now? 

Not at all,she has added a medium sized circular symbol high on her right cheekbone but nothing else on her face.I would say she definitely has more arm tattoos though.I' m sorry I cannot post a photo as I'm"not very good at that sort of thing" and I have tried.BTW the two of them look so happy.

On 7/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, golfer06 said:

i can remember a couple of years ago that there were 5 or 6 good apts out of 20 something. that was before i got blocked & stopped watching them completely. i'm sure that has happened to a lot of others. and now with nothing to watch they can't possibly exist much longer.

You would think so but VV took years to wither on the vine with nothing to watch.

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

VH customer support has always been good to me in past few years. When I open a ticket, they do everything in their power to accommodate.

I like VH.

Yes their response time is phenomenal.

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

As you well know I'm thick so will you explain this one more fully please.I'm intrigued!!!

Oh pal you disappoint me lol. Hunt meetings,horses, hounds,foxes etc , sunk in yet you thick sod lol 

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh pal you disappoint me lol. Hunt meetings,horses, hounds,foxes etc , sunk in yet you thick sod lol 

I'm going to be honest with you, I had an idea that was what you were meaning but I didn't fancy broaching the subject of fox hunting.Touchy subject pal !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1