Kira (2019) Part #2

28 minutes ago, Londoner said:

One of tonight's guests looks very like Kira, are they sisters?

I dunno about the sister thing but I know who it definitely isn't.Also did you notice this party was on Saturday past?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I dunno about the sister thing but I know who it definitely isn't.Also did you notice this party was on Saturday past?

Yes, saw the party, well some of it. Very under whelming

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 10:27 PM, squish said:

Time Georgie and Louise paid a visit to spread some debauchery.

Is it not about time Emily(I think that's her name) got added to this Apt.She has been here a little time now and the two of them seem well loved up.It would be nice to think that they have genuine feelings for each other but in this cynical business who knows.If George and Louise did turn up it would only be temporary,after all they had a big party a few weeks ago,everyone was their even Foxy and Nastya showed up for a while but everything soon calmed down.This place is big enough for another couple which would surely liven it up a bit.

13 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Is it not about time Emily(I think that's her name) got added to this Apt.She has been here a little time now and the two of them seem well loved up.It would be nice to think that they have genuine feelings for each other but in this cynical business who knows.If George and Louise did turn up it would only be temporary,after all they had a big party a few weeks ago,everyone was their even Foxy and Nastya showed up for a while but everything soon calmed down.This place is big enough for another couple which would surely liven it up a bit.

At least when herman was there it was quite a busy colourful apartment with a number of guest across a wide sexual spectra. All because Polly forgot the admin (so we were told).

43 minutes ago, squish said:

At least when herman was there it was quite a busy colourful apartment with a number of guest across a wide sexual spectra. All because Polly forgot the admin (so we were told).

Polly forgot the admin???

1 minute ago, Just In said:

She didn't know how to pay the bills.

Sorry bud excuse me for being thick but who is Polly and what did she have to do with Kira's Apt.Is it the same Polly who used to be in what is now H/R/andR's Apt.?Please be gentle☺☺

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry bud excuse me for being thick but who is Polly and what did she have to do with Kira's Apt.Is it the same Polly who used to be in what is now H/R/andR's Apt.?Please be gentle☺☺

Aye bud it's the same Polly, but because Polly didn't pay or know to pay bills she left the apt which then opened the door for Herman & Red to move there. Which in turn reduced the activity in Kira's place.

• Like 1