Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 3 heures, Kevin19300 a dit :

Is it Alan? 

Nope,this guy has rocked up to Jessica and Conan's and Kira's quite a few times with his girlfriend.In fact he has done the deed in J&C's Apt.with Jessica not long after they moved in,but I don't know his name.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Robwin a dit :

No idea now, sorry.

Hi Rob,I only watched some of last night in Kira's.George was fucking around with some female and that guy fucked his girlfriend in the dark in Kira's bed.George started swapping some clothes with the girl he was with and at that point I thought I'm out of here so I don't know any outcomes.Exciting NOT☺☺

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I only watched some of last night in Kira's.George was fucking around with some female and that guy fucked his girlfriend in the dark in Kira's bed.George started swapping some clothes with the girl he was with and at that point I thought I'm out of here so I don't know any outcomes.Exciting NOT☺☺

Got fed up with seeing his bent dick anyway, its like a bloody boomerang, keeps fucking coming back :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm fed up seeing george at all

There was a time when his presence guaranteed colourful debauchery. More worrying however where is lovely girl friend Louise? This is the second time he has visited one of his his apartments without her. I fear the worst. She is one of the reasons I am still with VH.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

There was a time when his presence guaranteed colourful debauchery. More worrying however where is lovely girl friend Louise? This is the second time he has visited one of his his apartments without her. I fear the worst. She is one of the reasons I am still with VH.

Probably more "university exams" 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Whatever you think of Kira  she does get the visitors. There's been a very cute blonde girl from time to time in either a yellow or maroon hoody but she has totally dodged getting anywhere near naked even when strip poker was played.