Kira (2019) Part #2

Il y a 3 heures, Londoner a dit :

Whatever you think of Kira  she does get the visitors. There's been a very cute blonde girl from time to time in either a yellow or maroon hoody but she has totally dodged getting anywhere near naked even when strip poker was played.

She copped it once I can remember but it was an orgy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan looks transformed. Edda looks pretty good to and no Joe as far as I can see. But this is now the third George apartment visit where George has not brought Louise. Either she is swatting for her exams or they have split up.

So curious seeing who are the ones their to "celebrate" loool 

43 minutes ago, squish said:

Alan looks transformed. Edda looks pretty good to and no Joe as far as I can see. But this is now the third George apartment visit where George has not brought Louise. Either she is swatting for her exams or they have split up.

Probably she will have an exame "tomorrow" and she can't get the "flu" .. but he have another one to work on

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Edda still fascinates me. She has an attraction/presence that I simply can't explain. It is certainly not physical.

You echoed what I had in mind but could not explained. I like how you see and explain things my friend. Very well said. 

• Like 1