Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Kira with the other girl circa 30 minutes ago... what lovely nipples she has...

If you mean the girl with the dungarees Yeh absolutely!!!.I thought she was quite cute.Kira's girlfriend is too well I think so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, she had the best boobs. Beautiful girl. Kira was lucky to find her. 

This very cute girl with Kira has been visiting for a week or so now but not a lot of members have commented on her.There could be something developing.This place is crying out for stability and Georgie boy could do a lot worse than add this attractive girls name to the Apt(if she wants to of course)JMO.

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

This very cute girl with Kira has been visiting for a week or so now but not a lot of members have commented on her.There could be something developing.This place is crying out for stability and Georgie boy could do a lot worse than add this attractive girls name to the Apt(if she wants to of course)JMO.

Isn't the same one that is visiting herfor months but just with a new (worse) hair color? 

Edit: This - 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Kira and friend sexy play and fingerbang,Oct 12 in category Lesbian on realm Kira camera Kira at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Isn't the same one that is visiting herfor months but just with a new (worse) hair color? 

Edit: This - 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Kira and friend sexy play and fingerbang,Oct 12 in category Lesbian on realm Kira camera Kira at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

Yep you are absolutely correct.It never ceases to amaze me how you guys can recall scenes from months previous.I must have watched this scene but did not spot her.It would be nice to know her name.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep you are absolutely correct.It never ceases to amaze me how you guys can recall scenes from months previous.I must have watched this scene but did not spot her.It would be nice to know her name.

I didn't recall the specific scene 😁 (this house doesn't have my biggest attention).. Just went to archive months ago to see from how long she could be online. I didn't went more back then this video, it's probable that wasn't her first visit 

• Like 1