Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

he already had a threesome with jane and this girl some weeks ago in bedroom,

don't know what the game are they playing today

That's the skinny one who house sat for them two weeks ago...She isn't shy in the bedroom but turns off the light to take a bath...Tippy toes is somewhat shy in the bedroom but not the bathroom...

Give me Jane and The perfect Jewel, man this is just plain weird as the music. Charlie tip toes is kind of a strange young lady. This whole night has been really weird. Typical Tip Toes visit the sun is starting to come up so again she has kept Top Knot up all night with her teasing.

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

That's the skinny one who house sat for them two weeks ago...She isn't shy in the bedroom but turns off the light to take a bath...Tippy toes is somewhat shy in the bedroom but not the bathroom...

the threesome with this guest girl is here tonight happened maybe 2 or 3 months ago, she sucked "dick" with jane on the couch before go in bedroom for fuck jane and this guest girl I remenber her very good

Just now, firewall said:

the threesome with this guest girl is here tonight happened maybe 2 or 3 months ago, she sucked "dick" with jane on the couch before go in bedroom for fuck jane and this guest girl I remenber her very good

That is Jewel who house sat and has had sex with Dick.

This is Katia.

Totally different girl.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That is Jewel who house sat and has had sex with Dick.

This is Katia.

Totally different girl.

don't know who is who and the names of the guest girls in this apartment but I have already seen this girl is here tonight fucked by dick during a threesome with jane I am 100 % sure of that

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't know who is who and the names of the guest girls in this apartment but I have already seen this girl is here tonight fucked by dick during a threesome with jane I am 100 % sure of that

No she has not had a 3some with them. You are wrong.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

No she has not had a 3some with them. You are wrong.

no I am correct I remember have recorded this threesome with this girl+dick+jane but the light was horrible in bedroom because of the chain light they fixed on the top of the bed so I have not keep this video because of that,

this girl have stay here during some weeks in the guest room she was not shy for took shower with light on also