Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This is one of the rare times you can hear their conversation on the cam 6 microphone..

I have five windows open plus camcaps and RLCF.so I never have the volume on. I listen to pandora.😉

• Like 1

I want to know how they both can fit in there for so long as it is just a little 1/2 bathroom. Tip toes has already been in there 45 minutes this time and Top Knot for a little over 35 minutes. their butts have to sore !!!!

I have only complained to RLC one other time and that is when Taya was getting the crap beat out of her by a real asshole. I have sent an e-mail to RLC complaining about the behavior tonight in this apartment, as this is not in the spirit of the project, and simply very frustrating for the those who pay the bills for the participants. 🤔

To be honest I have never heard any sounds that indicate they have sex (unless they are extremely silent).  If you open up a 2nd window and load the guest room and crank up the sound on your headphones you can hear them talk..Nothing Else....I suspect they smoke weed in the restroom.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kris66 said:

To be honest I have never heard any sounds that indicate they have sex (unless they are extremely silent).  If you open up a 2nd window and load the guest room and crank up the sound on your headphones you can hear them talk..Nothing Else....I suspect they smoke weed in the restroom.

Sounds is very weak with cam 6 or 13 even with headphones(+ loud music most of the time)
+ you do not hear speaking all the time
And I know that Jane and Dick put a hookah on the inside this restroom off cam,so for sure they smoke all kind of stuff
Btw, kissing,caressing,rubbing,licking,cunilungus,blowjob,soft fingering and fucking dont produce praticaly any sounds,mostly if they want to be discreet

For sure Dicky do not hard pounding in that room... :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

he already had a threesome with jane and this girl some weeks ago in bedroom,

don't know what the game are they playing today

This is not the same girl...

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sounds is very weak with cam 6 or 13 even with headphones(+ loud music most of the time)
+ you do not hear speaking all the time
And I know that Jane and Dick put a hookah on the inside this restroom off cam,so for sure they smoke all kind of stuff
Btw, kissing,caressing,rubbing,licking,cunilungus,blowjob,soft fingering and fucking dont produce praticaly any sounds,mostly if they want to be discreet

For sure Dicky do not hard pounding in that room... :biggrin:

This is not the same girl...

My point is that many of their other guests also go to that rest room for longer periods. So I still do believe they smoke weed in there. I could easily hear them talk today. No moaning whatsoever...