Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

14 hours ago, firewall said:

jane and dick had a threesome with different girls and they had one time a threesome with this girl is here tonight,

they were probably a party in B1, B2 B3 or B4 because apparently many people missed that !

Never happened with this girl, despite them trying almost every night for a month.

14 hours ago, firewall said:

not my fault if you have missed this threesome

or maybe because you saw a threesome who never started ^^ 

Jane and Dick made threesome with only the same girl, Jewel 

Katya, this little one, never fuck anybody on cams, she stayed in the guestroom to sleep for few days and we saw her naked when she took showers 

18 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Never happened with this girl, despite them trying almost every night for a month.

It was the girl we call "Jewell" they had the threesome with, twice. The first time wasn't much but the second time Dick stuck his namesake in Jewell's mouth on the couch with Jane  right beside him. The action then moved to the bedroom where our boy (apparently) fucked the hell out of both of them.

17 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

you guys can believe me or not I have no problem with that but I know what I saw,

they had  threesome with jewel ok but one time also with the guest girl of yesterday,

you guys don't remember because it was quick probably, I  regret really to have not keep this video for prove that here

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or maybe because you saw a threesome who never started ^^ 

Jane and Dick made threesome with only the same girl, Jewel 

Katya, this little one, never fuck anybody on cams, she stayed in the guestroom to sleep for few days and we saw her naked when she took showers 

sorry to say that but you wrong, they had threesome with not only jewel,

this guest girl stayed almost 3 weeks in the guest room and one night they had a party together and jane started suck "dick" on the couch and she shared the blowjob with this girl and they jumped in the bedroom just after,

dick fucked jane and this girl watched them and end the end dick fucked this girl in one position during 2 or 3 minutes and that's all this is why probably many guys missed that and think nothing happened with this guest girl

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

this guest girl stayed almost 3 weeks in the guest room and one night they had a party together and jane started suck "dick" on the couch and she shared the blowjob with this girl and they jumped in the bedroom just after,

dick fucked jane and this girl watched them and end the end dick fucked this girl in one position during 2 or 3 minutes and that's all this is why probably many guys missed that and think nothing happened with this guest girl

it was Jewel 😂

When many people tell you that you are wrong, knowing that they all say the same thing, it is rather you who cheat on yourself and not others, it also allows you to question yourself
Finally when we really want it ^^

Just now, firewall said:

I really think you are confusing the two girls.

I watched this apartment a lot during that time, both live and through replay and at no time did I see what you just described with this girl.

I remember Jane giving Dick a blowjob in front of her in the bedroom but then she went back to her room.

I also remember seeing exactly what you described but it was with Jewel, NOT this girl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it was Jewel 😂

When many people tell you that you are wrong, knowing that they all say the same thing, it is rather you who cheat on yourself and not others, it also allows you to question yourself
Finally when we really want it ^^

mister I know everything, it's not the first time you thing to know one thing and it's not true,

it's sad most of the pictures are deleted in the old thread but I search:

Capture-2019-04-07-20-08-59-414.jpgcaa

cap of december I try search a cap of the blowjob on the couch with jane dick and her

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

mister I know everything, it's not the first time you thing to know one thing and it's not true,

cap of december I try search a cap of the blowjob on the couch with jane dick and her

But he is not the only one saying you are wrong. :confused:

Just now, firewall said:

Apart from a photo montage where you put her head on the body of Jewel, you will not find anything with this girl 😂
This kiss remains for the moment, the only sexual thing she could share with Dick in front of the cameras 😉
We are still several to tell you the same thing, that it is not her but Jewel, it might be time to admit that you are wrong once and for all
At this moment, you were not a premium member, me and the others yes, so if we tell you that it's Jewel, it's because we're certain of what we're saying 😉

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

But he is not the only one saying you are wrong. :confused:

you will see the day I will found a good cap I will close the mouth of everybody here,

the guys are obsseded by the girls apartments and I remember they had a big party at the same time so I think most of the members missed this event here

Posting a pic of them kissing doesn't mean anything. Dick and her have kissed a bunch of times. And it's oddly coincidental that you can find this pic and not the one of her allegedly giving a BJ in the LR? That's because it never happened. Every time she was around I used to watch them. At no point did she ever do anything sexual with Dick other kissing and some mild fondling. Even if you can't find a picture, can you even provide a date when this alleged event took place? I'm betting you can't.