Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

This is Jewel, taller skinny girl than Katia..thanks Rebliz. 

Firewall I know why you think it's Katia because she is wearing Jane's multicolored leggings. Both girls have. The most recent Jewel who is in the caps Rebliz just shared. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

nothing but i hope you had a good sleep 😉 

Yes I did actually with CC offline I slept like baby. I figured as much Poor Top Knot balls are going to explode the war that little spunky tip toes teases the crap out of him. If she comes back again tonight and pulls the same crap I would tie her down in bed and give her the old One Eyed Monster for sure. God knows she deserves it after all of the nights of teasing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Anything ever happen with them Charlie after I went to bed ?

You were right they did their thing in the half bath and he took a shower and they both got dressed and left before 8 am. You missed nothing. Sorry for the late reply.

Whatever they are doing in the half bath it involves Katia getting undressed. She almost always goes into the large bath afterwards to comb her hair and touch up her make-up, just like she would if she just put her tee-shirt back on.  I think Dick is doing her out of the prying eyes of the camera. Whose idea this is, who knows.