Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

no I am correct I remember have recorded this threesome with this girl+dick+jane but the light was horrible in bedroom because of the chain light they fixed on the top of the bed so I have not keep this video because of that,

this girl have stay here during some weeks in the guest room she was not shy for took shower with light on also

Yeah you are definitely confusing her with someone else this one has done nothing on cam besides take a bath.

Just now, super134 said:

Yeah you are definitely confusing her with someone else this one has done nothing on cam besides take a bath.

we talk about the tiny girl is here tonight with dick right?

1 hour ago, firewall said:

don't know who is who and the names of the guest girls in this apartment but I have already seen this girl is here tonight fucked by dick during a threesome with jane I am 100 % sure of that

You absolutely wrong keep your 100%  for other topic don't waste them 

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Firewall go to page six in photos that is Jewel that you are speaking of. 

so this girl on page 6 is jewel right? it's not the girl is here tonight?

if yes I confirm this girl (not jewel) had a threesome with them it's really sad I have not keep the video for do some screenshots in PM,

don't know if spielo is here or not but he can help me on this point because I talked with him during this threesome about the bad light

Top Knot needs to go hook up with Masha now that she is single and that would well worth the time to watch. This is very tiring so like Top Knot should I am going to bed because I am sure he can barely see straight and I have eye strain from being here for the past several hours.

Later Charlie enjoy your little tip toes do nothing OK.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Top Knot needs to go hook up with Masha now that she is single and that would well worth the time to watch. This is very tiring so like Top Knot should I am going to bed because I am sure he can barely see straight and I have eye strain from being here for the past several hours.

Later Charlie enjoy your little tip toes do nothing OK.

Goodnight friend... nice to chat with you again. 

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

so this girl on page 6 is jewel right? it's not the girl is here tonight?

if yes I confirm this girl (not jewel) had a threesome with them it's really sad I have not keep the video for do some screenshots in PM,

don't know if spielo is here or not but he can help me on this point because I talked with him during this threesome about the bad light

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz