Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck does wearing sunglasses in the house have to do with being around women.....?

I just find it a little bit strange seeing how there is no sun around....I  just think he is doing it for her benefit

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Bathroom no cam trip #4 there goes another 30 minutes plus in hiding.

RLC is cheating us there is green dot for very apartment and every room with people the dot by the living room is on but no one in there  

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bathroom no cam trip #4 there goes another 30 minutes plus in hiding.

Thes..I will shock you and agree. This act is getting a little old. But they are in there without the light on...I have been working just got home, it's seems I haven't missed anything, her teasing him and playing on her phone. He digs her, otherwise he would not put up with it.

Whatever it is they are doing in there they can't get enough of it..but she was that way with Jane too...when she first came around remember?

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Thes..I will shock you and agree. This act is getting a little old. But they are in there without the light on...I have been working just got home, it's seems I haven't missed anything, her teasing him and playing on her phone. He digs her, otherwise he would not put up with it.

Whatever it is they are doing in there they can't get enough of it..but she was that way with Jane too...when she first came around remember?

She has always been that way, and I found it kind of strange, this time he washed the one eyed monster after took and leak and she was already in the hiding bathroom, he knocked and she let him in. very strange behavior.

1 minute ago, meta100 said:

Whats even stranger is the number of people looking at a closed bathroom door in a dimly lit corridor.

It is a mystery, like a good thriller. just trying to figure out who done it. 😎

• Like 1