B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

15 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

The funny thing is that Mila went to Elvira's room to get the speaker to have fun with her friend and she ends up doing nothing but looking at her phone...poor Mila.

I have NEVER seen a face like that on Mila ever.  The worst part is that dipshit Laima doesn't even notice.  Laura does, but i think Laura is having stage fright and wants dipshit to stay so that nothing gets out of hand.

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I have NEVER seen a face like that on Mila ever.  The worst part is that dipshit Laima doesn't even notice.  Laura does, but i think Laura is having stage fright and wants dipshit to stay so that nothing gets out of hand.

I agree...God knows how much pissed is Mila, but i don't think Laura has stage fright, if something ever was going to happen i'm sure they have talked about it in private.

I sure am liking My Heart is on Fire Elvira, and her friend Awesome Aspiring Adorable Adventurous Adelita. So much pure sexuality and seductive presence is pure pleasure. Too bad RLC couldn't get few more cams in that room with a lot better views as it is by far the best room in all of B-4 now !!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Mila and Laura they do not care about her , they talk only each other but Laima is still there, how stupid must be that she can't understand that they don't want her there.

Dude calm down, there isn't anything going to happen anyway can you not read the vibes being sent out?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Dude calm down, there isn't anything going to happen anyway can you not read the vibes being sent out?

I agree my friend but did you see Mila's face? she was pissed with her because she wanted to spent some time with her friend alone. That's why she barely talk to her.