B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

2 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

Laima is with Mila and laura.....that means another boring night...who the fuck invited her.

No invite necessary...aren't they suppose to all be friends...Or should they just put a big notice on their door saying 'KEEP OUT! PRETEND LESBIAN EXPERIENCE IN PROGRESS..'...😏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I agree my friend but did you see Mila's face? she was pissed with her because she wanted to spent some time with her friend alone. That's why she barely talk to her.

I think he means that Laura is not interested in doing anything on cam.  Mila can try all she wants...I don't think it's going to happen either.  Laima is just an irritation.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No invite necessary...aren't they suppose to all be friends...Or should they just put a big notice on their door saying 'KEEP OUT! PRETEND LESBIAN EXPERIENCE IN PROGRESS..'...😏

Um...I think as usual you are simplifying too much.  There is more to it than that. :dodgy:   and you now it!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe she just wanted to spend sometime with her friend alone, not necessary doing lesbian things. Did you notice her expression on her face? She was pissed. 

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Um...I think as usual you are simplifying too much.  There is more to it than that. :dodgy:   and you now it!

Thanks for keeping me right, Max...and I've just bought a case of Canadian wine...😏

2 hours ago, JohnTheod said:

The point is that we are going to watch another boring night....thank you Laima and thank you RLC for keeping that useless there.

and you did blame bea too didn't you .but now you are blaming laima..for mila being just as worthless as her bff. serafima ….and you are the one who said mila don't want to be at b4 ..so why is she still there and have a girl come in to b4..a place that she don't want to be at...so why is RLC keeping mila there if she don't want to be there...

• Like 1