B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Some of the lads here will tell you some new girls start out slow but for Laura, I am not too sure.

Maybe Mila isn't that kind of direct with Laura, asking her if she minds having lesbian sex or them bating together 😅

From what I observed when she was with that prude in B1, she can be quite passive and afraid to make the first bold move.

I still find it hard to believe but I guess it doesn't make a lot of diference now.  She's there like it or not.  

• Like 2

Just watched the Diane & boyfriend romp. nice that the cover came off eventually.....but it bugs me. its one thing to cover yourself if you are cold....but he and she were purposefully hiding themselves from the cameras. I thought this was against the rules. Remember when Nina & Kiras guest tried to cover the camera during the threesome? That shit is not cool at all. When they hide under covers on purpose it defeats the purpose of the paid subscription.  🤬 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, doctorwhodalek said:

Just watched the Diane & boyfriend romp. nice that the cover came off eventually.....but it bugs me. its one thing to cover yourself if you are cold....but he and she were purposefully hiding themselves from the cameras. I thought this was against the rules. Remember when Nina & Kiras guest tried to cover the camera during the threesome? That shit is not cool at all. When they hide under covers on purpose it defeats the purpose of the paid subscription.  🤬 

It's against the rules to cover the cameras, but not to hide under the cover.