B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Thats not invasive if it's Milas friend and she wants her there 🙂

Do we know that though?  If they are both sure they are compatible enough to live together in the same room and sleep together in the same bed every night I don't have a problem with it but it's a surprise since I haven't read a word about her but read a lot about Mila and Elvira and Mila and Sera and Mila and any 2 legged creature with a pussy.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Do we know that though?  If they are both sure they are compatible enough to live together in the same room and sleep together in the same bed every night I don't have a problem with it but it's a surprise since I haven't read a word about her but read a lot about Mila and Elvira and Mila and Sera and Mila and any 2 legged creature with a pussy.  

🤣😂

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm sure they ask the girls first if they want to share the bed wirh another person, and if that person is a friend why should they refuse? The same thing happened with Elvira and Adelita.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

I'm sure they ask the girls first if they want to share the bed wirh another person, and if that person is a friend why should they refuse? The same thing happened with Elvira and Adelita.

At least they each have their own bed.  Not so with Mila and this girl.  Back in college I had roommates but never shared a bed with one.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

At least they each have their own bed.  Not so with Mila and this girl.  Back in college I had roommates but never shared a bed with one.

If Laura is the same girl Mila had with her the other day it won't be an issue.

However there has been talk of Mila having a guest for a while so chances are whoever it is Mila already knows them.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well, there is no other spare bed so if it's Mila's friend the right thing is to share the same bed.

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Well, there is no other spare bed so if it's Mila's friend the right thing is to share the same bed.

Then I hope they share the warm contents of that bed with me and the rest of the voyeurs here.

30 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Haha  :biggrin: 🤣