B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

32 minutes ago, firewall said:

still no sign of life of diane

considering how much he showed his pussy in the last days, I think he has earned two days out, every hour of cunt, he is entitled to six hours out of the apartments

21 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Does anybody know why I made a post in the B4 topic here and hit submit but it didn't post?  It was just minutes ago.   It's just gone to cyberspace 

Maybe in the #3 thread - the mods close the threads after 30 pages (some times later and move all the posts from page 31-> to the new thread.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe in the #3 thread - the mods close the threads after 30 pages (some times later and move all the posts from page 31-> to the new thread.

That was my first thought but I checked and it isn't in either one.  Just gone

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Does anybody know why I made a post in the B4 topic here and hit submit but it didn't post?  It was just minutes ago.   It's just gone to cyberspace 

recheck the post area--it still may be there or was recovered.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It's because the topic had been closed then I guess, so it just got lost.

It wasn't that important.  I asked if this new girl with Mila was the same one that visited last week.  I also noted that she seemed a bit shy to start.  She took off her shirt and put a house dress over her bra and jeans, then took her bra off under the dress so you couldn't see anything.  Now that she has showered naked it doesn't seem like an issue anymore.  

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It wasn't that important.  I asked if this new girl with Mila was the same one that visited last week.  I also noted that she seemed a bit shy to start.  She took off her shirt and put a house dress over her bra and jeans, then took her bra off under the dress so you couldn't see anything.  Now that she has showered naked it doesn't seem like an issue anymore.  

The girl is not the one who visited some days ago.