B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I said yesterday that I have a lot to learn here yet and I guess this is just another one of those things.  I did a lot of watching and a lot of reading last night and learned several things.  I learned how to use smiley faces and resize them.  I learned you guys don't say masturbate you say bate.  I learned this is a post, not a message.

I learned that Adalita has a really cute face and great tits.  I learned that they need a bigger shower stall to get both of Diane's tits in at the same time.  I learned that 5 girls can play dumb card games in the same small bed at one time.  

I learned a LOT of things in B1 but I also learned that I have to go to that apartment to post it, not here.

Still lots more to learn.

You'll quickly get there...😉

Moments like this i am thinking....if Elvira was here then we would have seen something special, now...nothing but a boring show. That girl knows how to enjoy herself and whoever is with her. Especially with Mila they were giving awesome show together.

7 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Moments like this i am thinking....if Elvira was here then we would have seen something special, now...nothing but a boring show. That girl knows how to enjoy herself and whoever is with her. Especially with Mila they were giving awesome show together.

Thanks,  I keep being reminded of what I've never seen and more than likely never will see.  

7 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Visions of Daisy :dodgy:

Yap yap yap