B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That was my first thought but I checked and it isn't in either one.  Just gone

If the topic was closed while you were writing the post it gets lost as soon as you hit reply.

It happened to me last week.

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It wasn't that important.  I asked if this new girl with Mila was the same one that visited last week.  I also noted that she seemed a bit shy to start.  She took off her shirt and put a house dress over her bra and jeans, then took her bra off under the dress so you couldn't see anything.  Now that she has showered naked it doesn't seem like an issue anymore.  

It is not the same girl.

45 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Does anybody know why I made a post in the B4 topic here and hit submit but it didn't post?  It was just minutes ago.   It's just gone to cyberspace 

Put your Mouse Pointer on the Avatar. When your info pops up Select Find Content. When the page appears from the Left Side Menu select Posts and everything that you have posted in the Forums will be in that list. If the Comment was made recently it should be on the First Page as they are in Order by Date so the Newest Post would be at the Top of the List.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Put your Mouse Pointer on the Avatar. When your info pops up Select Find Content. When the page appears from the Left Side Menu select Posts and everything that you have posted in the Forums will be in that list. If the Comment was made recently it should be on the First Page as they are in Order by Date so the Newest Post would be at the Top of the List.

Jus tried that and got all my other recent posts but that particular one is just not there.  I think DMcKenzie is right, I must have started typing before the topic was closed but hit submit after it closed.  Bad timing  but no longer important.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Jus tried that and got all my other recent posts but that particular one is just not there.  I think DMcKenzie is right, I must have started typing before the topic was closed but hit submit after it closed.  Bad timing  but no longer important.

That's right, I've experienced the same sometimes

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

So this isn't the same girl.  Is that good or bad since I never saw the other one

The other girl was pretty nice looking and wasn't shy.  But she was only there for one night so who know what she would have been like in the long run.

As for Laura, it's the same thing.  She's only been there for a few hours so who knows.

But she looks promising. 🤞

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

The other girl was pretty nice looking and wasn't shy.  But she was only there for one night so who know what she would have been like in the long run.

As for Laura, it's the same thing.  She's only been there for a few hours so who knows.

But she looks promising. 🤞

IYSS