B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

The hot water has been pretty sketchy at B4 for a long time. :dodgy:

There's my Canadian drinking buddy.  Where were you last night?  Drinking was about the only thing to do with the poor showings in the apartments.   If there is a a hot water problem why doesn't RLC get it fixed?  They sure make enough money off of us to put out a little for repairs.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

There's my Canadian drinking buddy.  Where were you last night?  Drinking was about the only thing to do with the poor showings in the apartments.   If there is a a hot water problem why doesn't RLC get it fixed?  They sure make enough money off of us to put out a little for repairs.  

I've been busy the last couple of days.  I won't be around much today either unfortunately.

On top of that there hasn't been a whole lot worth talking about. At least not much positive. :dodgy:

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sergio, can you elaborate on this post for us non-viewing members!  What do you mean by she looks like a dick teacher?  All the Barcelona girls are pros and is it something she said or did that makes you say what you said??

last night, I do not know if he was drunk, he taught the girls what to do with the cock, using a vibrator, honestly it seemed absurd, but lately it became the rule

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

the hot water has been the same way .in milas bath from when b4 first opened. rlc don't fix nothing just look at how cold it is in both b4 and b2.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

the hot water has been the same way .in milas bath from when b4 first opened. rlc don't fix nothing just look at how cold it is in both b4 and b2.and b2 

I've noticed that as well.  All those electric space heaters in every room.  Not good for the electrical load especially in older buildings which I get the impression B4 is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've noticed that as well.  All those electric space heaters in every room.  Not good for the electrical load especially in older buildings which I get the impression B4 is.

and the sad part of rlc not fixing shit. is they are making more then enough money to fix things..

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and the sad part of rlc not fixing shit. is they are making more then enough money to fix things..

If there is a a hot water problem why doesn't RLC get it fixed?  They sure make enough money off of us to put out a little for repairs.

You must have missed me saying that a few minutes ago.  

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If there is a a hot water problem why doesn't RLC get it fixed?  They sure make enough money off of us to put out a little for repairs.

You must have missed me saying that a few minutes ago.  

sorry I was watching the the two in milas bath..and just  got sidetracked ..😁

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

No kidding.  A little while ago there wasn't a day that the power didn't go out.  However I haven't seen that happen lately.  I don't know if they fixed it or if it has just got warmer.

This is the first winter that I noticed the hot water or heating problems.