B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

It is becoming quickly evident that the addition of Laura to Mila's bedroom is not good for the voyeurs, and not good for Mila's development as an RLC Mega-Star. Too Bad for Mila as she can not be "The Magnificent Momentous Mila" with this ball and chain hanging around in her bedroom and dragging her down the tubes.

The addition of Awesome Adventuresome Adelita though has been a diamond in the rough and is slowly being cut into a masterpiece of a perfect little gem by My Heart is on Fire Elvira.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is becoming quickly evident that the addition of Laura to Mila's bedroom is not good for the voyeurs, and not good for Mila's development as an RLC Mega-Star. Too Bad for Mila as she can not be "The Magnificent Momentous Mila" with this ball and chain hanging around in her bedroom and dragging her down the tubes.

The addition of Awesome Adventuresome Adelita though has been a diamond in the rough and is slowly being cut into a masterpiece of a perfect little gem by My Heart is on Fire Elvira.

If all that gobbly gook means Laura sucks then you're right on the mark.

I commented on this a couple days ago but I'm going to do it again because I still don't understand.  Laura is a friend of Mila's.  It's logical to assume that they talk openly to each other.  Why in the world would Mila talk RLC into bringing Laura on board and putting her in her own room if she knows that Laura is going to do nothing at all and she has to have known that.  I'm sure Mila knows other friends that she knows are open to sex on camera.  Why Laura?  It's putting a huge crimp in her sex life with a wallflower sharing her bed and it's going to seriously affect her status in the apartment and in RLC.  I can't figure it out.  

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I commented on this a couple days ago but I'm going to do it again because I still don't understand.  Laura is a friend of Mila's.  It's logical to assume that they talk openly to each other.  Why in the world would Mila talk RLC into bringing Laura on board and putting her in her own room if she knows that Laura is going to do nothing at all and she has to have known that.  I'm sure Mila knows other friends that she knows are open to sex on camera.  Why Laura?  It's putting a huge crimp in her sex life with a wallflower sharing her bed and it's going to seriously affect her status in the apartment and in RLC.  I can't figure it out.  

Maybe Mila just wanted some good company from her friend, and maybe MIla was getting tired of all these fake sex shows. We will never know.

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe Mila just wanted some good company from her friend, and maybe MIla was getting tired of all these fake sex shows. We will never know.

You're right,  we never will.

Goodnight

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've noticed that RLC put a note saying that they added a New Cam in Jane and Dick's appartment ... Why not in B4, especially in Diane's room and in the big bedroom (Elvira and Adelita)  ?  It will be way more appropriate !!  

all the new cams are in St.Petersburg and Moscow, Russia.

So maybe they take Barcelona, Spain later 😉

poor Mila, it seems to me that Laura is a demanding girl and is not easy to manage, last night she continued to talk for hours, then for my personal tastes, I do not like it physically

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I believe you but I only have 11 days left before I pull the plug.  So far I haven't seen anything at all worth my $75 or worth paying another $75.

I'm afraid that you are not going to see anything anymore. B4 has been fucked up. Mila and Elvira were the Queen and Princess in B4 which with their shows they were  holding the fortress in B4 and it was worth paying to see them, now they are moved away from each other. I blamed  Bea for this( she has a responsibility for that) but i will also blame Mila because she pays more attention to his work outside and to be with Sera, so she moved away from Elvira. Now since they are both busy with their roommates probably it's going to be a long time until something interesting will happen, which i doubt because they are allready 70 days in the apartment, and some time they have to leave.You are unlucky, you joined RLC in a bad period.