B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

I'm afraid that you are not going to see anything anymore. B4 has been fucked up. Mila and Elvira were the Queen and Princess in B4 which with their shows they were  holding the fortress in B4 and it was worth paying to see them, now they are moved away from each other. I blamed  Bea for this( she has a responsibility for that) but i will also blame Mila because she pays more attention to his work outside and to be with Sera, so she moved away from Elvira. Now since they are both busy with their roommates probably it's going to be a long time until something interesting will happen, which i doubt because they are allready 70 days in the apartment, and some time they have to leave.You are unlucky, you joined RLC in a bad period.

Good morning.  Thanks for the bad news but I was already pretty much coming to the same conclusion though I don't know where Bea fits in.  I still have 11 days and a small shred of hope but not a lot.  The last couple days Sera nas been playing with her pussy a lot (she's doing it right now) and Ginger hasn't given up on her yet.  Last night gave some hope to Laura opening up to Mila some but it may have been because she was half drunk.  We'll have to wait and see how that goes.  Elvira may have been fantastic with Mila, I don't know because I joined too late to see them but she and her new roommate are doing pretty well so far.  B2 and B3 are complete right offs.  I still haven't done much watching in any of the other apartments but I'm going to in this next 11 days.  It doesn't look good for me right now but who knows?

It seems Diane's BF left again, unexpectedly early. It was just a short passing through, but they managed to use that time to the fully, and had 3 pretty long and great sex sessions in less than 20 hours. Atleast I loved every minute of it, as Diane is also my favourite girl in the GOVs. And to weigh up for everone who are always against BF visits by principal, I think this is the best B4 have been in a long time, maybe since Lily and Sandra brought the real party on camera.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

all the new cams are in St.Petersburg and Moscow, Russia.

So maybe they take Barcelona, Spain later 😉

That doesn't mean it will ever happen here. Different managers and I would think, Barca's are worse.  🤐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Good morning.  Thanks for the bad news but I was already pretty much coming to the same conclusion though I don't know where Bea fits in.  I still have 11 days and a small shred of hope but not a lot.  The last couple days Sera nas been playing with her pussy a lot (she's doing it right now) and Ginger hasn't given up on her yet.  Last night gave some hope to Laura opening up to Mila some but it may have been because she was half drunk.  We'll have to wait and see how that goes.  Elvira may have been fantastic with Mila, I don't know because I joined too late to see them but she and her new roommate are doing pretty well so far.  B2 and B3 are complete right offs.  I still haven't done much watching in any of the other apartments but I'm going to in this next 11 days.  It doesn't look good for me right now but who knows?

Don’t expect nothing more from Sera, even Mila has given up her(but they are still good friends). As for Laura it doesn’t look that she is willing to do something with Mila( I don’t know if Mila wants it also),they will remain only good friends. Regarding your last assumption...yeah it doesn’t look good for all of us. 

13 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I believe you but I only have 11 days left before I pull the plug.  So far I haven't seen anything at all worth my $75 or worth paying another $75.

It is my impression that the better weather brings better participants to Barcelona.  These repeats have been bad for sure, though Mila  and Alvira have been fine IMO.  Last summer into fall gave us some great moments as did the summer and fall previous.  Gina, Sera, Diane and those fucking twins will move on sooner or later.  They are the local fill- ins for the winter.  You will want to wait until most of these clear out and we see what turns up in a couple of months.  No guarantees, just my opinion. 

My issue with Ginger BTW, is that she follows Sera like a puppy EVERYWHERE.  She can't think for herself.  Ginger is under the impression that she will somehow win over Sera.  In fact, Sera dumps her immediately as soon as she gets an outside offer.  When they are together doing their stupid bait petting, Sera controls everything...even to the point of suddenly jumping up to do stupid mundane things like she did popping her pimple in the front hall mirror last night. Even when Angelina tried to warm up to her early last week, all she did was fend her away from Sera.  Sera's time will be up, likely before Ginger...then what?  Angelina has pretty much written her off. 

The depth of Sera's contempt for us who pay for her vacation, RLC and the other participants was on full display in B2 the other night.  Never on RLC have we seen such a display.  Make-up, ironing her stuff in front of everyone to go out...to say noting of her being on her phone the whole time she was there, ignoring the others.  It was rude and shame on RLC for allowing it. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Don’t expect nothing more from Sera, even Mila has given up her(but they are still good friends). As for Laura it doesn’t look that she is willing to do something with Mila( I don’t know if Mila wants it also),they will remain only good friends. Regarding your last assumption...yeah it doesn’t look good for all of us. 

Oh there is no doubt that Mila wants it.  She really tried after they went up to bed last night.  She was almost drooling.  As for Sera I'm not expecting anything but I'm not writing her off just yet.  There is still a glimmer of hope that Ginger will open her up more and more but very slowly.  The question is will there be enough time before they have to leave.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sergio said:

Laura, looks like a dick teacher

Sergio, can you elaborate on this post for us non-viewing members!  What do you mean by she looks like a dick teacher?  All the Barcelona girls are pros and is it something she said or did that makes you say what you said??

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It is my impression that the better weather brings better participants to Barcelona.  These repeats have been bad for sure, though Mila  and Alvira have been fine IMO.  Last summer into fall gave us some great moments as did the summer and fall previous.  Gina, Sera, Diane and those fucking twins will move on sooner or later.  They are the local fill- ins for the winter.  You will want to wait until most of these clear out and we see what turns up in a couple of months.  No guarantees, just my opinion. 

My issue with Ginger BTW, is that she follows Sera like a puppy EVERYWHERE.  She can't think for herself.  Ginger is under the impression that she will somehow win over Sera.  In fact, Sera dumps her immediately as soon as she gets an outside offer.  When they are together doing their stupid bait petting, Sera controls everything...even to the point of suddenly jumping up to do stupid mundane things like she did popping her pimple in the front hall mirror last night. Even when Angelina tried to warm up to her early last week, all she did was fend her away from Sera.  Sera's time will be up, likely before Ginger...then what?  Angelina has pretty much written her off. 

The depth of Sera's contempt for us who pay for her vacation, RLC and the other participants was on full display in B2 the other night.  Never on RLC have we seen such a display.  Make-up, ironing her stuff in front of everyone to go out...to say noting of her being on her phone the whole time she was there, ignoring the others.  It was rude and shame on RLC for allowing it. 

Bravo!!!

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I get what you are saying about the summer months but I'm not sure I want to keep paying in hopes that it gets better.  

I have a real problem with RLC and their willingness to keep giving the worthless girls second and third and fourth chances to show they are worth keeping.  Either do a damn lot better in screening girls before they even enter the program or cull them from the herd after one or at most 2 chances.  

I can't comment too much on Ginger other than to repeat she is nobody's "bitch".  I haven't seen enough of her yet.  I don't know if she keeps hanging tight to Sera because she isn't real outgoing or what.  Maybe she just needs to get out more by herself and find someone else.  

As for Angelina I haven't seen any signs of her being into girls and Naga who seems to cum in his pants over this girl says she has never been into girls so I'm not looking for anything from her.  

Stupid parties with the different apartments getting together is enough to make me want to puke.  There are a few girls that might be willing to let loose but won't because of the other girls.  And having a guy, any attached guy there assures nothing will happen.  

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Oh there is no doubt that Mila wants it.  She really tried after they went up to bed last night.  She was almost drooling.  As for Sera I'm not expecting anything but I'm not writing her off just yet.  There is still a glimmer of hope that Ginger will open her up more and more but very slowly.  The question is will there be enough time before they have to leave.

Maybe you're right and Mila also want's it, but Laura looks that she has no intention to go further (even is she had a few drinks) then probably nothing will happen between them(i hope i will be wrong). Regarding Sera....it's a lost case.

Elvira and Adalita are filling the tub in Mila's bathroom and they have glasses of wine on the sink.  Looks like we may have something interesting about to happen.  But why are they hauling hot water up there?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Elvira and Adalita are filling the tub in Mila's bathroom and they have glasses of wine on the sink.  Looks like we may have something interesting about to happen.  But why are they hauling hot water up there?

The hot water has been pretty sketchy at B4 for a long time. :dodgy: