B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

Noldus

Sera must be really tired from long all nighter last night as she is in bed 2 to 3 hours early tonight, or maybe she has big day and another all nighter planned for tomorrow night...…..TYPICAL B-1 emptiness abounds

Il y a 4 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

I don't think it's an act....This is exactly what she does when she's covered up...No facial expression, legs swaying side to side....At least she made an effort....Tbh I actually prefer her session(s) over Ginger

I kind of agree with you, she is not willing to orgasm on cam so she does all kinds of tricks and coverups to ensure that the end will never come for her.

She is definitely a sexual woman but just not willing to do anything that will lead to orgasm on cameras.

This is whose fault? 

RLC should have either shipped her out months ago or give her ultimatum to "perform naturally" if I can put it this way.

But of course, this shit organisation will always prefer to earn more easy money (like her) and do nothing.

• Like 2

Once again I will say this to little Ginger, What are you waiting for ?

Image result for just do it

There is a B-1 but is anybody even watching it anymore ? R-1 and Kristy's ANGELS  putting B-1 to the bottom of the list very fast, hell even B-2 has been better to watch than B-1.