B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not quite everything, but he's learning

Mornin all.  You are right HF I don't understand anywhere close to everything but I guess I've learned about as much as I'm going to.  My subscription ends on Saturday and I have really been looking for a reason to renew for another month but I'm just not finding one.  Last night I had hopes of seeing something worthwhile from Adelita and Elvira but all I was treated to was first one's back and ass and then the other ones.  They did a damn good job making sure I didn't see anything else so after about 15 minutes of that I packed it in and moved on.  The problem there was there was nothing to move on to.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Mornin all.  You are right HF I don't understand anywhere close to everything but I guess I've learned about as much as I'm going to.  My subscription ends on Saturday and I have really been looking for a reason to renew for another month but I'm just not finding one.  Last night I had hopes of seeing something worthwhile from Adelita and Elvira but all I was treated to was first one's back and ass and then the other ones.  They did a damn good job making sure I didn't see anything else so after about 15 minutes of that I packed it in and moved on.  The problem there was there was nothing to move on to.  

Trust me Don't, I totally understand.  I'm going on 25 months of sobriety from RLC.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me Don't, I totally understand.  I'm going on 25 months of sobriety from RLC.

You haven't subscribed for 25 months?  Why are you still here and how do you see so much of what goes on?  Or doesn't go on.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You haven't subscribed for 25 months?  Why are you still here and how do you see so much of what goes on?  Or doesn't go on.

Yes, I have not subscribed for the past 25 months.  I was a member of RLC when it first started and donated way too much money to them for several years, around 5 years worth.  When I seen that they were going to keep bringing girls back to the project over and over again, and with all the lengthy UM times and not doing anything to make the viewers experience more enjoyable (to me anyway), I had had enough.  I sent them a very nasty email telling them exactly what I thought with some very choice words and they banned me.  I tried a little later on to resubscribe but didn't have any luck so that's how it has come to 25 months.  I used to have a very close friend that I had told about RLC and I was sending him video captures and screenshots of stuff that I thought was worth sharing, so when I stopped subscribing he did the same thing for a little while until he decided he had had enough for himself.  I don't see things but I know how RLC and the Barcelona girls work.  I only watched the Barcelona apartments because of the girls as i never did care about seeing a nut sack swinging in my face.  I would watch some of the girls in the couples apartments if their other half wasn't around but mainly just the Barcelona apartments until a guy showed up and then I would not watch it. I don't care and never will care to see a guy and a girl having sex, just not in to that.  Anyway, I hope this answers your questions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, I have not subscribed for the past 25 months.  I was a member of RLC when it first started and donated way too much money to them for several years, around 5 years worth.  When I seen that they were going to keep bringing girls back to the project over and over again, and with all the lengthy UM times and not doing anything to make the viewers experience more enjoyable (to me anyway), I had had enough.  I sent them a very nasty email telling them exactly what I thought with some very choice words and they banned me.  I tried a little later on to resubscribe but didn't have any luck so that's how it has come to 25 months.  I used to have a very close friend that I had told about RLC and I was sending him video captures and screenshots of stuff that I thought was worth sharing, so when I stopped subscribing he did the same thing for a little while until he decided he had had enough for himself.  I don't see things but I know how RLC and the Barcelona girls work.  I only watched the Barcelona apartments because of the girls as i never did care about seeing a nut sack swinging in my face.  I would watch some of the girls in the couples apartments if their other half wasn't around but mainly just the Barcelona apartments until a guy showed up and then I would not watch it. I don't care and never will care to see a guy and a girl having sex, just not in to that.  Anyway, I hope this answers your questions.

I see what you're saying and understand why you don't subscribe anymore but then what's the purpose of remaining in this forum?  I'm too visual I guess.  I can't get off on talking about what I don't see.  The voyeur in me wants to SEE if that makes sense 

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

They could always move Ginger to B4 when she leaves.

I think she would be much better if she got away from the Black hole know as Sera. :dodgy:

I think Ginger really liked being in B4 with the other girls