B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

She is keeping them on so she doesn't get the bed all wet 😏

I've seen her bate like this at least 6 or 7 times since I subscribed 27 days ago and this is the first time I've seen her leave her panties on.  

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I watch the Moscow Penthouse and sometimes Elvira and Adelita in B-4, I wished they would do little more than just lay naked all the itime though.

What is the Moscow Penthouse.  I haven't heard anyone talk about that before

The reason they haven't talked about it before is this in not the Topic for them. They have their own board.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_9?ts=1551925936&from=share

I might be wrong but she had a rather long, very discreet undercover bate just awhile ago.

All three girls in B1 are sexual, I would say the prude is as sexual as the other two but she SHOWS & GIVES NOTHING for our enjoyment.

So why still keep her here if she does not want to show anything real?

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree about B2.  I won't watch them at all anymore.  I won't watch B3 either because they are boring as hell.  Even when they have company it's boring.  I do want to see that Jaya girl go over there though.  From what you guys post it must have been really good but I haven't heard that she has done anything with them since then.  Even when B3 comes to B2 Jaya seems to stay in her room by herself most of the time. 

you will also be new, but you have already understood everything