B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

does anyone want to bet that Ginger puts his hand in the middle of Serafima's thighs?

More like Sera will take Gingers hand and plant it on her panty covered pussy.  I have to laugh watching these 2 girls.  Sera wants Ginger to rub her pussy but when she does Sera is completely expressionless.  And Sera won't touch Gingers pussy.  I don't think Ginger likes doing it either.  Once Sera puts her hand between her legs Ginger will give it a tiny little rub and then little by little move it away again.  It's really comical.  I don't know why they bother.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

More like Sera will take Gingers hand and plant it on her panty covered pussy.  I have to laugh watching these 2 girls.  Sera wants Ginger to rub her pussy but when she does Sera is completely expressionless.  And Sera won't touch Gingers pussy.  I don't think Ginger likes doing it either.  Once Sera puts her hand between her legs Ginger will give it a tiny little rub and then little by little move it away again.  It's really comical.  I don't know why they bother.

Sera is expressionless when she touches herself as well it really is quite odd. Maybe its just for views but I don't find it that compelling to watch

I have quit watching B-1 almost entirely, only when it is the only apartment left with anyone still awake I will watch it some, It sure doesn't take long to bored with it though. Sexless Sera and Ginger the submissive slave girl. I do like to catch ANGEL firs thing in the morning though as she is always good to the voyeurs, She understands the concept and uses it to her advantage whenever she gets a chance.

I watch the Moscow Penthouse and sometimes Elvira and Adelita in B-4, I wished they would do little more than just lay naked all the itime though.

As for B-2 it is the Nudist apartment with the A-sexual girls, don't expect much more than nudity from these four.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have quit watching B-1 almost entirely, only when it is the only apartment left with anyone still awake I will watch it some, It sure doesn't take long to bored with it though. Sexless Sera and Ginger the submissive slave girl. I do like to catch ANGEL firs thing in the morning though as she is always good to the voyeurs, She understands the concept and uses it to her advantage whenever she gets a chance.

I watch the Moscow Penthouse and sometimes Elvira and Adelita in B-4, I wished they would do little more than just lay naked all the itime though.

As for B-2 it is the Nudist apartment with the A-sexual girls, don't expect much more than nudity from these four.

I agree about B2.  I won't watch them at all anymore.  I won't watch B3 either because they are boring as hell.  Even when they have company it's boring.  I do want to see that Jaya girl go over there though.  From what you guys post it must have been really good but I haven't heard that she has done anything with them since then.  Even when B3 comes to B2 Jaya seems to stay in her room by herself most of the time. 

What is the Moscow Penthouse.  I haven't heard anyone talk about that before

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

What is the Moscow Penthouse.  I haven't heard anyone talk about that before

R1...Kristy, Maracuya, Alana and Rosalie

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

R1...Kristy, Maracuya, Alana and Rosalie

That's new isn't it?  I see it in the list of apartments but never heard it referred to as the Moscow Penthouse.  Worth watching?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

That's new isn't it?  I see it in the list of apartments but never heard it referred to as the Moscow Penthouse.  Worth watching?

New...? No, Kristy has always been here, but Kami and Kayley have recently left, to be replaced by the other 3. I think it's been here for about 3 years. It's worth watching if you want to sample real life. The girls just go about their business. Kristy sometimes bates, but also fucks with her bf, like last night. The other 3 new girls, although they're all friends of Kristy, known to the forum as Kristy's Angels because they've stayed as guests a number of time, are just feeling their way. The parties are pretty entertaining, but you'll never get the shows like we are seeing in B4 right now...which suits me

I'm surprised you haven't come across the posts on the forum. There've been loads since it reopened a few days ago...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

New...? No, Kristy has always been here, but Kami and Kayley have recently left, to be replaced by the other 3. I think it's been here for about 3 years. It's worth watching if you want to sample real life. The girls just go about their business. Kristy sometimes bates, but also fucks with her bf, like last night. The other 3 new girls, although they're all friends of Kristy, known to the forum as Kristy's Angels because they've stayed as guests a number of time, are just feeling their way. The parties are pretty entertaining, but you'll never get the shows like we are seeing in B4 right now...which suits me

I'm surprised you haven't come across the posts on the forum. There've been loads since it reopened a few days ago...

There are just too many apartments and posts for me to keep up with.  I'm a working man