B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I wonder if RLC gave her a pep-talk today 😉 

She sure was on the phone long enough for a hell of a pep talk.  Maybe she called 1-800-sex-talk and got a bit worked up.😁

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well Ginger had her chance and didn't take it.  I think the moment has passed.

By the way...what you are seeing now on RLC is click-bait shows to catch the European time zones.  Our click bait shows start later.  Likely Mila on her bed with laura, ...etc.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sera has no intention of going any further...she just got up to go pop a zit in the mirror...lol

I think she would have if Ginger had gone for it.  Did yoy see Sera take Ginger's hand and put in right on her pussy?  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I think she would have if Ginger had gone for it.  Did yoy see Sera take Ginger's hand and put in right on her pussy?  

Like she's done umpteen times before.  Their second shift click bait show goes in about an hour.  In the tub.  Might see something then, but most likely NOT...lol  Third shift is on the bed for the rest of the night BTW

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Like she's done umpteen times before.  Their second shift click bait show goes in about an hour.  In the tub.  Might see something then, but most likely NOT...lol  Third shift is on the bed for the rest of the night BTW

I'm looking forward to it.