B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

Why the fuck would a girl, in the middle of masturbating, keep looking at her phone!!!! These shows to achieve top cam are really pissing me off big style...It's so obvious what Ginger is doing here, I'm not even enjoying her bate anymore.. .:angry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why the fuck would a girl, in the middle of masturbating, keep looking at her phone!!!! These shows to achieve top cam are really pissing me off big style...It's so obvious what Ginger is doing here, I'm not even enjoying her bate anymore.. .:angry:

I understand what your saying.  However, at least she is working for her rent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Of course she is...But I'm not a fan. I love Angel's bates, but some find them boring. However, she's no doubt getting paid bonuses, because she's doing them, but, IMO, she's doing them as much for herself as for us..and she's not checking her phone every 5 mins!...She's totally in the zone, often for 30 mins of longer...

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Of course she is...But I'm not a fan. I love Angel's bates, but some find them boring. However, she's no doubt getting paid bonuses, because she's doing them, but, IMO, she's doing them as much for herself as for us..and she's not checking her phone every 5 mins!...She's totally in the zone, often for 30 mins of longer...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_12?ts=1551400994&from=share

Hey chilli mate, maybe if you have watched on from this moment onwards, you will see that she was no longer on her phone and on it 😅

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, merz28 a dit :

Yes, I am sure we can appreciate girls who work for their rents instead of those who are exploiting them.

• Like 1