B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

I know exactly who you were referring to.  You have the gonads to criticize me for asking about club night in what you consider the wrong thread but you can talk like that about a participant in RLC?   I thought I read about rules against that.  Sorry Max but that was not cool at all.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't ask about club night in this thread?  These girls go to the club too don't they?

No you asked if Mila in B4 was going to the club because she was trying on a new dress.  Oh I don't know...the question seems relevant to let me think?

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No you asked if Mila in B4 was going to the club because she was trying on a new dress.  Oh I don't know...the question seems relevant to let me think?

I love those asses sticking up in the air.

Is tonight a regular club night?  I see Mila in B4 trying on a new black dress. 

Here is my exact post Max.  I asked about club night, not if Mila was going.  I merely mentioned she was trying on a new dress.

That has nothing at all to do with calling Ginger a bitch and I am hunting through the rules for something that addresses things like that.

I have absolutely nothing against you Max , just what you said.  No girl, regardless of what you think about her deserves to be called names like that.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't ask about club night in this thread?  These girls go to the club too don't they?

Ofc. you can ask, and yes Friday is a club night and they often go out on Fridays so im sure they will go out tonight.