Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

Some day, we will see 3some between them. Just wait.

Giselle is certainly an able lover but as a third of a threesome with the mighty Edda I'm not so sure.Giselle obviously likes Alan a lot but I think she is quite happy to pop in for her sex session every now and then but I am sure she could be living their permanently by now if she wanted.As you say she really enjoys having sex with Alan so why not get together.It's a strange one.

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Giselle is certainly an able lover but as a third of a threesome with the mighty Edda I'm not so sure.Giselle obviously likes Alan a lot but I think she is quite happy to pop in for her sex session every now and then but I am sure she could be living their permanently by now if she wanted.As you say she really enjoys having sex with Alan so why not get together.It's a strange one.

The fact that Giselle usually arrives and leaves at a certain time tells me that she is committed to some schedule. It can't be a family matter, but it can prevent her join this apartment and have such free life, committed to nothing like Serena.

As innocent she looks, I see some wildness in Giselle sexuality so that I feel she is the one who fuck Allan. We have to wait and see. I expect she want to explore what is out there, means she might be BI curious.

Nevertheless, I really missed Edda. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

The fact that Giselle usually arrives and leaves at a certain time tells me that she is committed to some schedule. It can't be a family matter, but it can prevent her join this apartment and have such free life, committed to nothing like Serena.

As innocent she looks, I see some wildness in Giselle sexuality so that I feel she is the one who fuck Allan. We have to wait and see. I expect she want to explore what is out there, means she might be BI curious.

Nevertheless, I really missed Edda. 

Could Giselle be a student at Uni or College?

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Could Giselle be a student at Uni or College?

That is a mystery to me.

Giselle surely has skills and interest in drawing art - very same background Nina has. Two years ago, Allan's introduction post said that he has a background in Art, but the only background I saw has been video game so far.

• Like 1