Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She really is. And she gives the most beautiful  bj to post mortem Joe, he has no reaction, its hard to believe she doesn't go on her phone

Post Mortem Joe 😀that's a good one Ash.I just hope the poor bugger is ok after all that was said about him.Edda must find qualities in him that we don't know about or else why would they still be together(if they are).Sexually they are polar opposites.I've got it!!Joe's Diner he's a cracking cook.!!!😀Edda had to come to Alan for her Kielbasa though!!.I enjoyed the crack last night,it was good fun but Edda was the star of the show.Cheers the noo👍👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She really is. And she gives the most beautiful  bj to post mortem Joe, he has no reaction, its hard to believe she doesn't go on her phone

No need when you know it all lol. Her b/j experience comes from having to  continually blow life into Joe lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

My all time memory of Edda was when she finally worked her magic and nailed Nora that time, she sure made her scream after days of working on her 🤗

• Like 1

15 hours ago, romthi said:

serena a la rue besoin pour georges d'honnorer son loyer et edda et alan regarder les videos que j'ai pas le droit de dire sur ce site le site que je regarde bon espoir alan et edda (bien vue georges)

Alan and Giselle being naughty right now😀