Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably because they aren't yet Champions.. They still can lose it.. Or that or Jjkopite isn't a cityzen  😁

Is this, "man city  (champions.) scouse blue", some sort of footballer
reference? I'm in the US and I don't follow any sports, anyway. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Is this, "man city  (champions.) scouse blue", some sort of footballer
reference? I'm in the US and I don't follow any sports, anyway. Thanks.

The word "scouse" i don't know what it means, but man city is the actual football champion club at England, they use light blue shirt. And today they won their game with the rival of Manchester. They are now only depending on them selves to be champion, but they can still lose it if they fail in any of the 3 games. Saying all this, didn't understand the relation with the guy and talking about Man City 😁😁 

61UHxQiciML._SX425_.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The word "scouse" i don't know what it means, but man city is the actual football champion club at England, they use light blue shirt. And today they won their game with the rival of Manchester. They are now only depending on them selves to be champion, but they can still lose it if they fail in any of the 3 games. Saying all this, didn't understand the relation with the guy and talking about Man City 😁😁

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Scousers are people born and bred in Liverpool.Mancs are people born and bred in Manchester.Hope that helps Let's mate.

Come to think of it jjkopite is your man for Info.on Scouse.I will let him explain.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The word "scouse"

Scouse relates to somebody who comes from Liverpool and the shirt he mentions is nothing like a Manchester City shirt so wrong on all counts. My avatar is the Liver Bird which is the emblem of Liverpool FC.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Scouse relates to somebody who comes from Liverpool and the shirt he mentions is nothing like a Manchester City shirt so wrong on all counts. My avatar is the Liver Bird which is the emblem of Liverpool FC.

Tks for the explanation.
Never did the connection between your bird and the emblem.. Hope you be lucky this year because i really sympathize with your team 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Scouse se refiere a alguien que viene de Liverpool y la camisa que menciona nada como una camiseta del Manchester City tan mal en todos los sentidos. Mi avatar es el hígado de aves que es el emblema del Liverpool FC.

You Never Walk Alone!!! Forza Liverpool Champion!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Thanks, JJ.