Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

To say I am stunned slightly would be an understatement. Like others I naturally assumed she would go back to the old apartment with Alan. Of course that's not to say that she won't. Maybe this is her way of easing back into VH gently by way of a visit to another George apartment. 

Notwithstanding I am delighted to see her again provided she is cured now. here's hoping she visits Alan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is  their any doubt that it is nina? or is this a joke? 

I am willing to bet that was definitely beautiful Nina.Is the problem not just simply a case of Nina doesn't do it with any one else bar Alan.Sparkles reckons it was over with Nina and Alan a while ago and I think we have to accept this.She seemed to be quite content with the guy although interestingly they stopped short of full sex.However as we all know Nina and Alan have a lot of history.Time will tell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I am willing to bet that was definitely beautiful Nina.Is the problem not just simply a case of Nina doesn't do it with any one else bar Alan.Sparkles reckons it was over with Nina and Alan a while ago and I think we have to accept this.She seemed to be quite content with the guy although interestingly they stopped short of full sex.However as we all know Nina and Alan have a lot of history.Time will tell.

She did a lot of fuck shows fucking other guys in her house when she was still online and when she and alan was doing the shows by shifts (when one was there the other wasn't). If you have access to archive it's there 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I think that was part of it. Eyes said Nina but brain argued caution as she was not acting as you would expect Nina to act. Pretty sure she still has feelings for Alan. Alan should act quickly and drop Giselle (sorry zoifan). Imho she was never a true match for Alan, which is not to say that Giselle isn't a really nice lady.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She did a lot of fuck shows fucking other guys in her house when she was still online and when she and alan was doing the shows by shifts (when one was there the other wasn't). If you have access to archive it's there 

In relation to her past situation with Alan on VH what does her being with another guy mean.As we all know she is not a tenant anymore but still a big person.Do you think she has put her past behind her and is in a relationship and therefore no more Alan.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

I think that was part of it. Eyes said Nina but brain argued caution as she was not acting as you would expect Nina to act. Pretty sure she still has feelings for Alan. Alan should act quickly and drop Giselle (sorry zoifan). Imho she was never a true match for Alan, which is not to say that Giselle isn't a really nice lady.

Thanks Squish you just saved me a post.!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

In relation to her past situation with Alan on VH what does her being with another guy mean.As we all know she is not a tenant anymore but still a big person.Do you think she has put her past behind her and is in a relationship and therefore no more Alan.

No idea.. probably she will still need to kept feeding the "alan&nina" story for views.. the other one that have been fucking alan could not be enough. Don't believe in feelings here anymore for a long time (but may be wrong)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No idea.. probably she will still need to kept feeding the "alan&nina" story for views.. the other one that have been fucking alan could not be enough. Don't believe in feelings here anymore for a long time (but may be wrong)

At the risk of sounding cynical, George would be foolish not to milk that story. We all know how he watches the ratings. If he had any sense he would organise a 'welcome back' party.

• Like 2