R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

She is a good friend of Kristy but as never been around these girls much specially Rosalie, don't think I have ever seen her there with her

Agree,she as friend If Kristy also but probably not so much of this other girls.

If I was Katya I would not want to live in the apt. with the other girls. They act like snobs. Have not said a word to Katya that I have seen. The skinny dark haired girl was cleaning the cupboards as fast as things were taken out. They act as if Katya is invisible. They probably will always be dressed unless getting ready to go out or to bed.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Better body but face wise..Altought Rose isn't super pretty(but kinda cute)she still mile ahead of blonde.I was afraid my monitor would break with the new,improved close up views from blonde.

So dramatic hehe  :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Better body but face wise..Altought Rose isn't super pretty(but kinda cute)she still mile ahead of blonde.I was afraid my monitor would break with the new,improved close up views from blonde.

Looks very pretty to me. Better then the brunnete

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If I was Katya I would not want to live in the apt. with the other girls. They act like snobs. Have not said a word to Katya that I have seen. The skinny dark haired girl was cleaning the cupboards as fast as things were taken out. They act as if Katya is invisible. They probably will always be dressed unless getting ready to go out or to bed.

So...still an improvement in comparation with prior.Not bad.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Looks very pretty to me. Better then the brunnete

The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Personaly face wise i found her the less attractive,prefer natural looking girls and blonde lips are an big turn off.But she have an pretty good fit body.The brunet(Rose)looks ok,not as good as k,M and L but ok.

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

as many people say, we give these girls time to understand what they have to do, but I have a bad feeling, I will be happy to make mistakes

I hope these girls have strong relationship, it's one thing being close friends, it's another living together, that's a whole another animal specially under cam 24/7

• Like 1