Lovenia & Cable (2019) Part #1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Now they have to do more and more to pay the fines .. guess they had already 4-5 rounds

You know the deal. These 2 are so in the red it's not even funny.  Constant sex won't work. The cycle will repeat. It's just a matter of time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

In that case they also have to hide all the knives and other sharp things there too 😂

I agree! VHTV is taking a huge risk here. He clearly has suicidal ideation with suicidal behavior. He is one one step away.  Google C-SSRS and run Cable through the questions. He is a person who needs immediate psychiatric help. But no, let's put him back on the site. Ridiculous!

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Looks like the took the windows apart in the loggia. Probably installing a cage around the windows. Looks like a 4-5 story drop from what I can tell. 

That's ok at least it would be over quickly lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree! VHTV is taking a huge risk here. He clearly has suicidal ideation with suicidal behavior. He is one one step away.  Google C-SSRS and run Cable through the questions. He is a person who needs immediate psychiatric help. But no, let's put him back on the site. Ridiculous!

On that i don't know.. with his body and strength compared with her.. if he really wanted that he would have done it. but still it's at least the 5th time (in 5 different houses) that type of situation happens at VH 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Looks like the took the windows apart in the loggia. Probably installing a cage around the windows. Looks like a 4-5 story drop from what I can tell. 

I think it's the plastic window protection to don't let the light enter that get broken 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

On that i don't know.. with his body and strength compared with her.. if he really wanted that he would have done it. but still it's at least the 5th time that type of situation happens at VH 

Whether it's for attention or not, he fits the category of a suicidal person. This is how many of them behave. It's not always a sudden act, mostly it's a gradual increase in severity that ends with the final act. In less than 24hrs, he exhibited 2 forms of suicidal behavior. He is at a very high risk for suicide. He should be getting psychiatric help, not working.