Lovenia & Cable (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

No, my friend the million dollar question is:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I shit you not, I was planning to write a comment earlier asking about you. Fuckin A, I promise. How's it going fella? Not happy about people sending in tickets and spoiling the view?

• Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Isla&Oliver - Ream 13 - 2 days
Rita&Bob - Realm 8 - 4 days
Olivia&Liam - Realm 33 - 5 days 

Million dollar question... Who are the managers of these houses??? 

Um, does it start with Alex and end with Lina?  I think they are down to prowling in very shady parts of town looking for desperates on the streets outside of clubs in the wee hours of the night. I can see them dressed in their trench coats. Psst! Come over here, have I got a deal for you! Bwwwwwaaaahhhhh! 💀

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, does it start with Alex and end with Lina?  I think they are down to prowling in very shady parts of town looking for desperates on the streets outside of clubs in the wee hours of the night. I can see them dressed in their trench coats. Psst! Come over here, have I got a deal for you! Bwwwwwaaaahhhhh! 💀

🤣😂 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I shit you not, I was planning to write a comment earlier asking about you. Fuckin A, I promise. How's it going fella? Not happy about people sending in tickets and spoiling the view?

No hun, I was in the hospital with double pneumonia.  When I went in they mistreated me and crashed my kidneys so I had to stay a few extra days.  But I am out and ready to raise hell in here!!!😀

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

No hun, I was in the hospital with double pneumonia.  When I went in they mistreated me and crashed my kidneys so I had to stay a few extra days.  But I am out and ready to raise hell in here!!!😀

Damn. Really happy you are well again and with us here. 👍

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Glad you're feeling better. Need more people with some common damn sense around here. Lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems like they try to solve their problems with even more sex... 🤦‍♂️

They are running a deficit now and the whip is cracking hard I'm sure! Just a matter of time. Powder keg! 

• Like 1