Lovenia & Cable (2019) Part #1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/17/2019 at 3:53 AM, waldi said:

Just catching up and saw this! Thx waldi. Its always the ladies that spice up foursomes on here with kissing and giving each other oral. Henry is the only man I've seen who has any contact with other men in their foursomes, and i think it was very sexy and hot.ย Im not particularly intetersted in seeing a guy giving another guy a blowjob with just the 2 of them present, , but in a foursome setting would anyone on here admit they would give a guy oral if his cock just happened to be near your mouth during a foursome in the heat of the moment?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Just catching up and saw this! Thx waldi. Its always the ladies that spice up foursomes on here with kissing and giving each other oral. Henry is the only man I've seen who has any contact with other men in their foursomes, and i think it was very sexy and hot.ย Im not particularly intetersted in seeing a guy giving another guy a blowjob with just the 2 of them present, , but in a foursome setting would anyone on here admit they would give a guy oral if his cock just happened to be near your mouth during a foursome in the heat of the moment?

no, I personally wouldn't want to see males touching or whatsoever. that might have its own audience but for me that's a big turn off.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was in a foursome last week...no urge to suck the guy from the other couple off.ย  The girls did their thing though.:shy:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No

I expect 999 men out of 1000 agree with you. Just wondering, probably a majority of women would say no also. Not any kind of fantasy of mine, i think in the heat of the momentย  its kinda hot. Especially if the guys are super hot

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Like 1