B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What, and as exciting as last night between these 2...😏

Hey stranger things have happened.  Nobody expected to see that last night and ya never know if they will surprise us again tonight with something better.  I'm not too proud to watch, there isn't shit anywhere else with anything better. 

Was anybody able to understand Sera on the phone at 20:00 in her room?  She was speaking in English and she started the call with "Hi baby".  I'd sure like to know what all she said but she was speaking too soft for my ears.  

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

just noticed there is no more sound with the bathroom cameras 😕, watch shower without sound it's different

Rather than just watch shower,  would recommend that you wait till someone is in the shower 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

We have never in almost 4 months seen Serafima's pussy be anything but FROZEN like a solid rock, she would not even begin to know what to do if her pussy ever thawed out. She would think she needs another pad to soak some of leakage or something. She will never......let me say this again, she will not even show any of voyeur's what her pussy really looks like, let alone will she please herself with a open masturbation. She will only play the silly games with her little slave girl that she has been doing since day one just click bait. I use to call her Serafailure, the name fits perfectly. Face the facts, there is not one sexual bone in all of Serafima's incredible body not one !

I'm looking at Sera's pussy right now and it sure don't look frozen to me

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm looking at Sera's pussy right now and it sure don't look frozen to me

You can't see nothing but a black robe LOL she makes sure of that always, just like the perfect angle to the cameras, she was taught well by Sophie. want to see a pussy look at her little slave, now that is a pussy. Can you see a difference ?

This is Sera in a nutshell:

See the source image

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You can't see nothing but a black robe LOL she makes sure of that always, just like the perfect angle to the cameras, she was taught well by Sophie. want to see a pussy look at her little slave, now that is a pussy. Can you see a difference ?

3 or 4 minutes ago her entire pussy was exposed.  Check replay if you don't believe me.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

3 or 4 minutes ago her entire pussy was exposed.  Check replay if you don't believe me.

I will never pay for replay. I saw her pull her robe down and cover her pocket of ICE. Vice Grip legs now just like since day one, Playin the voyeurs for suckers just like last nights BS click bait so called show.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I will never pay for replay. I saw her pull her robe down and her pocket of ICE. Vice Grip legs now.

Well I do pay for replay and that WAS her bare pussy.  End of story

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I do pay for replay and that WAS her bare pussy.  End of story

Well I am so glad to hear that you are satisfied in defending Serafailure, I use to know someone who always defended her as well. Kind of looks a red ass to me when I look at her room.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well I am so glad to hear that you are satisfied in defending Serafailure, I use to know someone who always defended her as well.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying what I saw and there has to be more than just me that saw it